Links Kicking Broadswords: Stop me if you've heard this one before..

Kicking Broadswords

Rants from two Pro-gun, pro-Constitution, anti-liberal, anti-government spouses who also discuss Lutheran doctrine and probably a lot about survival and guns from the other spouse- my husband. If you hate commies, the blue states, and love the Constitution, read this blog.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Stop me if you've heard this one before..

Supervisor Smith invites Worker Wilson into the office. Supervisor asks that hated question,

"Worker Wilson, do you like your job here at Acme Widget Co?"

Worker gives the expected answer of

"Why, yes, sir. I love my job selling widgets. I love the interaction with all kinds of people and the challenges I can overcome. I look forward to my work day. In fact, were I to be offered a million dollars, my own caribbean island and a thousand young nubile concubines, I would not even consider leaving my job here at Acme Widget.'

Worker thinks in his head

"Oh, Lord, NOOO!!! Why do you have to ask such a stupid question?! I wake up every morning in dread fear of the work day, I go to bed at night wondering what awful sh*t is waiting for me the next day. I work with and for lying jackasses. We're always told to do the impossible for the ungrateful and have to pull success out my rear end. If food, rent and web were free I'd quit yesterday! I hate my job with a consuming passion! AAARRGGHH!!'

What a week. Thank God it is nearly over, and Sabbath rest shall soon be upon us. In a couple months, hopefully, I'll be able to relate the story.

God be with us, even those of us at Acme Widget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home