Links Kicking Broadswords: A new toy :) :)

Kicking Broadswords

Rants from two Pro-gun, pro-Constitution, anti-liberal, anti-government spouses who also discuss Lutheran doctrine and probably a lot about survival and guns from the other spouse- my husband. If you hate commies, the blue states, and love the Constitution, read this blog.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

A new toy :) :)

Some weeks ago I ordered a Hawken flintlock rifle kit from Cabelas. Over the past two weeks I have been rust browning the barrel. Last night, I did the final finishing and put it together.

I need to figure this picture thing, as I think the new flintlock looks like the real thing from a gunsmith back in the day - unstained wood, oiled stock and browned barrel. :)

The sights are modern, but they'll stay until I have the money and inclination to change that. :)

So, a crappy week at work, but, fun with a great wife and a gun at home.

And to all a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger jml1911a1 said...

Smle41,

I'm not sure about your e-mail address, so I'll post here...

Blogger's help section has tips/instructions on how to post pics, as well as how to add links, etc, to your sidebar.

Also, if you have questions, etc, about it; I've done both, so I can assist if necessary.

Jeff

January 23, 2005 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home